Sunday, March 5, 2023 @1pm
Parade steps off at 1pm and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
The parade route is as follows:
Parking is limited in downtown Annapolis. Come early or take a free Naptown Events shuttle from Navy Marine Corps Stadium (also known as the Naval Academy Stadium).
Parking at the Naval Academy Stadium:
We have arranged for parking at Navy/Marine Corps Stadium.
- Enter off of Taylor Avenue by the Blue Angel (Gate 5)
- Opening at 10:00AM
- Parking is $10/car
- Parade Buses are Sponsored by Naptown Events and are free all day.
Note: These are not City Run buses. This does not apply to city run routes.
- Buses will begin at 10:00AM and conclude at 6:00PM
- Bus route:
- Leave Stadium
- Drop Parade Participants and/or Viewers at West and Amos Garrett (Across from Westin)
- Buses will continue downtown and drop at City Dock at the corner of Dock/Randal
- Buses will loop back to Stadium and repeat.
- Buses will not run from 12:30 until the end of the parade as their route is the parade route.
To learn more about parking downtown and city bus/shuttle options click here.
New Two Day Experience!
The annual St. Patrick's Parade includes a festival for all ages on City Dock featuring Irish Dancers, Pipe Bands, Local/Regional and International Acts!
Saturday, March 4, 2023: 12-10PM
Sunday, March 5, 2023: 2-8PM
Vote for your favorite float here on parade day! The winner will receive free entry in the parade next year along with a prime spot in the line-up and bragging rights. The contest will go live on parade day.
Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Please check back for the most up-to-date schedule of events.