Sunday, March 5, 2023 @1pm
Parade steps off at 1pm and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
The parade route is as follows:
Parking is limited in downtown Annapolis. Come early or take a free Naptown Events shuttle from Navy Marine Corps Stadium (also known as the Naval Academy Stadium).
Parking at the Naval Academy Stadium:
We have arranged for parking at Navy/Marine Corps Stadium.
- Enter off of Taylor Avenue by the Blue Angel (Gate 5)
- Opening at 10:00AM
- Parking is $10/car
- Parade Buses are Sponsored by Naptown Events and are free all day.
Note: These are not City Run buses. This does not apply to city run routes.
- Buses will begin at 10:00AM and conclude at 6:00PM
- Bus route:
- Leave Stadium
- Drop Parade Participants and/or Viewers at West and Amos Garrett (Across from Westin)
- Buses will continue downtown and drop at City Dock at the corner of Dock/Randal
- Buses will loop back to Stadium and repeat.
- Buses will not run from 12:30 until the end of the parade as their route is the parade route.
To learn more about parking downtown and city bus/shuttle options click here.
The annual St. Patrick's Parade includes a festival for all ages after at City Dock featuring Irish Dancers, Pipe Bands, We're Not Handsome and Dublin 5. Plenty of Libations as well!
Open and free to the public (Cash Bar).
Shamrock the Dock is from 3 - 7pm on Sunday, March 5, 2023.
Vote for your favorite float here on parade day! The winner will receive free entry in the parade next year along with a prime spot in the line-up and bragging rights. The contest will go live on parade day.
Event dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Please check back for the most up-to-date schedule of events.